Allen Gifted’s Incredible Learning Experiences
Camps for the Gifted & Talented – Sponsored by Allen Gifted
All camps run from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Register at www.allenisd.org/communityed (step-by-step info at the bottom of this post)
(2018 Camp Info Coming Soon!)
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR AGILE CAMPS
Choose a grade level for the camp that the camper has “just completed.” Camp hours are 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (The AGILE Spotlight Theatre Camp will run longer on Friday for their play which starts at 4:00 pm!) Campers will be signed in and out at the assigned classrooms. Your child will need to bring a sack lunch and drink Monday through Thursday. Each Friday, a pizza party with pizza, popsicles and a drink will be provided in the cafeteria.
1. Go to www.allenisd.org, click on departments, then click on Community Education. Once you are at the Community Education homepage click on the link at the center of the page.
2. If you have already set up an account to purchase previous Community Education events or Kid’s Club, use your account login information. Make sure you have registered all of your children you will be enrolling in camp.
3. If it’s your first time to use the new registration software, go to the link noted in point 1 (www.allenisd.org/communityed). Follow the directions for first-time visitors to create an account. Account set-up/login is in the upper left-hand corner of the browser window.
4. The “shopper” is the parent.
5. Once you’ve created an account, you will need to add family members (your children) who you will be registering for camp. With the new software, you register each camper for the various camps. A child can only be registered once for a camp. You can not buy multiple quantities of a camp under one child’s name.
6. If you’ve forgotten your password, please call (972) 727-0502 or e-mail sandra_ email@example.com.
Refunds will be granted, less a $25 per camp administrative fee, when requested by noon five working days prior to the start of camp.
New to Allen or have a child joining the Allen GT program for the first time? Join Allen Gifted to get special information to stimulate and encourage your gifted student!
Advantages of joining:
- Special programming/resources for parents and children
- After school programs
- Summer camps
- Parent seminars
- Advance information